From 07/07/2016 to 05/08/2016
- 12:03 PM Task #663: Improve filter performance in space data tree
- Performances increased a lot by pre-filtering on the data.
The proxy now only checks a data attribute, which takes a...
- 10:50 AM Document: Quelques définitions de physique des particules
- 11:38 AM Bug #740: OpenGL series remanence after disabling OpenGL on a plot
- Only appears when there is more than one series on the plot
- 11:19 AM Bug #740 (Closed): OpenGL series remanence after disabling OpenGL on a plot
- If a series is plotted with OpenGL enabled, and we try to disable it, the QOpenGLWidget on which the OpenGL series ha...
- 11:25 AM Bug #741 (Resolved): Point labels do not appear on mousehover
- OpenGL feature was preventing the tooltip from appearing.
Disabling OpenGL on a series fix this problem.
This is ...
- 11:20 AM Bug #741 (Closed): Point labels do not appear on mousehover
- Point labels do not appear on mousehover
- 11:16 AM Bug #739 (In Progress): Times with high precision appear stacked
- These precision losses still appears.
After testing, it appears that it is due to :
- OpenGL not able to deal with ...
- 03:45 PM Bug #739 (Resolved): Times with high precision appear stacked
- Solved by standardizing time in ms from epoch, in double , without use of QDateTime (error imprecision due to QDateTi...
- 03:43 PM Bug #739 (Closed): Times with high precision appear stacked
- Times with high precision appear stacked
- 01:50 PM Bug #738 (Closed): [QCdf] CDF_TIME_TT2000 correction
- CDF_TIME_TT2000 should be an alias of CDF_INT8 instead of an alias of CDF_DOUBLE.
i.e : QCdfVarTypeHash should st...
Also available in: Atom