From 31/05/2016 to 29/06/2016
- 12:28 PM Support #688 (Resolved): No way to add a colorbar into an axis object in qtcharts
- Partly solved by hacking the qtchart axis mecanism, further improvements can be performed after talking to official d...
- 12:24 PM Support #721 (Closed): improvements in QCdf
- It would be great if Qcdf could provide data with NaN instead of FillVal
Having a quality variable (percentage of na...
- 10:43 AM Bug #720 (Closed): Linked Plots don't work as intended
- When Plots are linked, changes in zoom on X on a plot are properly echoed by the other plot, but not the X scales.
- 09:59 AM Bug #650 (Resolved): Spectro + linear plot in the same scroll area
- This bug has beeen fixed with the new qtchart colormap.
Spectrograms and linear plots can be put together in the scr...
- 09:57 AM Bug #719 (Resolved): The "M" feature in Plots in order to rescale the plot in not working as intended
- Fixed by implementing a method in PlotLine that compute minimum and maximum of all series in the plot.
- 09:55 AM Bug #719 (Closed): The "M" feature in Plots in order to rescale the plot in not working as intended
- The "M" feature in Plots in order to rescale the plot in not working as intended.
It unzooms but doesn't scale, and ...
- 09:51 AM Bug #708 (Resolved): Plot Minimum Size
- Fixed this issue by giving a minimum size to the chart in Plot::initPlot
and adding setSizePolicy(QSizePolicy::Minim...
- 09:48 AM Support #718 (New): QCdf should standardize extracted Time
- A good improvement of Qcdf would be to provide time extracted in UTC format for all products.
- 10:25 AM Bug #713 (Closed): Curves of plots are sometimes displayed where they shouldn't be
- Curves of plots are displayed through other elements (margins and Py console) when they leave the scrollarea's displa...
- 01:49 PM Bug #708: Plot Minimum Size
- Problem solved.
QChartView is setting its minimum size to the QChart minimum size.
I changed the chart minimum size...
- 12:00 PM Bug #708 (Closed): Plot Minimum Size
- I have difficulties to set a minimum size for a plot.
I tried to reimplement sizeHint, minimumSizeHint, and to cal...
- 12:22 PM Bug #709 (Closed): Plot Legend is no longer displayed
- I don't know when this change appears, but it seems the legend is no longer displayed with the plot.
- 12:07 PM Task #704 (New): Readme in QLop soure code
- The QLop repository doesn't have a readme, it would be nice to have readme.md file to give some hints about QLop.
Also available in: Atom