From 09/02/2016 to 09/03/2016
- 02:47 PM Feature #654 (Resolved): Horizontal Zoom
- Fixed by adding a new method to the QtChart library.
- 11:31 AM Feature #654 (Resolved): Horizontal Zoom
- Zooming horizontally (along X axis only) must be implemented.
As far as I know, this feature is not available direct...
- 11:25 AM Bug #641: amda PAD download
- According to Elena Budnik, this feature is not yet implemented.
- 11:23 AM Bug #639 (Resolved): TimeSeries are not displayed properly in plotEngine
- It was due to a low dynamic in time because of times coded in huge float.
Resolved by coding the delta in time fro...
- 11:14 AM Bug #642 (Resolved): plot tab name/increment is wrong
- This bug has been fixed.
It was due to a forgotten method in PlotPanel class.
- 10:32 AM Bug #650 (Closed): Spectro + linear plot in the same scroll area
- When we put a spectrogram and some linear plots together in the same scroll area,
data in linear plots disappear an...
- 04:29 PM Bug #642 (Closed): plot tab name/increment is wrong
- tab1, tab2, tab 3, tab 3, tab 3....
not incremented properly.
- 11:29 AM Bug #641 (Closed): amda PAD download
- is amda PAD download possible
- 05:46 PM Feature #640 (New): Feature "Same As" for data time selection
- This feature needs improvement in the database and in the way data are stored in order to be deployed.
- 05:39 PM Bug #639 (Closed): TimeSeries are not displayed properly in plotEngine
- It seems that numerous timeseries points share the same absciss.
This implies that the curve is often displayed with...
- 05:13 PM Bug #621 (Resolved): Bug while downloading CDF files through Sciqlop's space data module
- Problems were :
- http range request was formed with bad range, because starting border was not assigned (thus set t...
- 11:17 AM Bug #621 (Closed): Bug while downloading CDF files through Sciqlop's space data module
- It appears that 2 events can prevent data from being well-downloaded on CDAWeb servers :
- a 403 Forbidden HT...
Also available in: Atom