Bug while downloading CDF files through Sciqlop's space data module
It appears that 2 events can prevent data from being well-downloaded on CDAWeb servers :
- a 403 Forbidden HTML message is received or
- downloaded CDF has some missing bytes at the beginning of the file
This 2 events implies segfault when CDFcodec is attempting to reading the received file.
Tests performed in simple network environment case (Qt examples) do not reproduce these bugs.
Further investigation leads to 2 methods potentially involve in the bug :
- FileDownloader::gothead() and
Updated by Anonymous almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Anonymous
Problems were :
- http range request was formed with bad range, because starting border was not assigned (thus set to a random number) =>download allowed but missing data
- cdaweb reject range request with starting border equal to 0 => 403 http errors