From 08/02/2016 to 08/03/2016
- 10:32 AM Bug #650 (Closed): Spectro + linear plot in the same scroll area
- When we put a spectrogram and some linear plots together in the same scroll area,
data in linear plots disappear an...
- 04:29 PM Bug #642 (Closed): plot tab name/increment is wrong
- tab1, tab2, tab 3, tab 3, tab 3....
not incremented properly.
- 11:29 AM Bug #641 (Closed): amda PAD download
- is amda PAD download possible
- 05:46 PM Feature #640 (New): Feature "Same As" for data time selection
- This feature needs improvement in the database and in the way data are stored in order to be deployed.
- 05:39 PM Bug #639 (Closed): TimeSeries are not displayed properly in plotEngine
- It seems that numerous timeseries points share the same absciss.
This implies that the curve is often displayed with...
- 05:13 PM Bug #621 (Resolved): Bug while downloading CDF files through Sciqlop's space data module
- Problems were :
- http range request was formed with bad range, because starting border was not assigned (thus set t...
- 11:17 AM Bug #621 (Closed): Bug while downloading CDF files through Sciqlop's space data module
- It appears that 2 events can prevent data from being well-downloaded on CDAWeb servers :
- a 403 Forbidden HT...
Also available in: Atom