plot variable defined on range A on a graph defined on range B causes a download and does not plot
- download a variable, any one, on range A
- plot it on a new zone, on a new plot
- then pan, zoom out, etc. to change the range. The plot is now on a range named B.
- Now download another variable, the time widget is unchanged so still on range A.
- delete the first variable. The variable is removed, the plot is empty but still on range B.
- Now plot the new variable on this zone/graph.
- Since the graph is on B and the variable is on A, this action triggers a download request, presumably to adjust the variable range from A to B.
1- question : is this what we want? the plot is empty, why should it impose its range on the variable?
2- Bug : the variable actually never appears on the plot. However from the contextual menu "unplot" appears so for sciqlop it is has if it is plotted.
It is not a refresh problem, since panning a bit does not make the curve to appear.
A video has been recorded and will soon be uploaded here.