Cpplanguage » History » Revision 1
Here are some references on C++:
- The C++ Programming language, Fourth edition, Bjarne Stroustrup is C++11/14 is the exhaustive bible/reference from B. Stroutrup, the inventor of C++
- Programming Principles and Practice Using C++ 2nd edition (C++11/14) is a book for new comers to C++, from basics to more advanced topics it has nice explanations and comes with exercices (solutions here
- Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs Nice book written by Scott Meyers. Is pre-C++11 but still very useful.
- Effective Modern C++ 42 ways to improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14, from Scott Meyers, highly recommended to understand the new way of developing after C++11. Is for intermediate to advanced C++ programmers.
- Scientific and Engineering C++: An Introduction with Advanced Techniques and Examples Pre-C++11, very good to learn C++ (for C and Fortran programmers) and presents design techniques.
- Modern C++
- Effective C++11/14 Nice video from Scott Meyers (authors of the book effective C++11/14). very good explanation of std::move/std::forward
- * Programming using C++ : Video Tutorials